totally froze my bootie off during our european excursion. yeah, i know, poor planning in the wardrobe department. but now it's got me on the coat kick for the nippy weather ahead!
in an ideal world, i'd add all six of these lovelies to my closet.
- asos camo parka: a little badassery trimmed with fur
- mango ombre wool coat: always a sucker for oversized ombre action
- asos quilted bomber: welcome to my new obsession. quilted tops!
- bb dakota melinda coat: contrast it with faux leather sleeves
- snowdon anorak: classic winter parka with a fishtail hem
- asos oversized camel coat: grandpa coats and dad loafers please!