thought i'd give you kids a glimpse of life "behind the scenes" ...from the lens of my new iphone app obsession, vsco cam. if you're looking for a sleek, iphone photo editing tool, you seriously ought to check out vsco cam. i've gotten several of my friends hooked on it already!
1. me and ross. le sigh... he's so dreamy. love you babe!
2. styled a photo shoot last week for lexie, one of our younger up-and-coming models at the agency. can you believe that's her natural hair color?! gorgeous...
3. cookies and trail mix bars at nantucket bakery in grand rapids. for some reason colder weather makes us more prone to late night cookie runs. nom nom.
4. two-toned manicure with my snazzy new studded cuff c/o indie twenty jewelry.
5. lexie in hair/makeup with the ah-mazing duo of consing and tysi!
6. found my favorite fall drinky-poo "witches brew" at the store! it's a scrumptious local red wine with nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon... tastes best when heated up
in your caldron on the stove.
7. one of my best friends/photog extraordinaire alessandra rolling around like a kid... the things you do for the best shot.
8. massive sand castle downtown grand rapids at artprize. it took everything in me not to touch this...
9. me in my eskimo garb. it's been chillllly!
10. tysi's MAC makeup spread. totally jealous of all these fun colors.
well, there you have it. a glimpse into "real life" as of late! happy monday kids!