heyyoo, it's "manicure monday" girls!
in some ways i'm over the ever-popular extravagant manicures and am ready for more simple, clean designs. you know me, i love minimalistic nail art. currently brainstorming more manicure inspiration to share in the upcoming months... so get ready!
onto the deets: here's how to get the new "rimmed manicure"...
1. paint two coats of the preferred "rim" color. mine was essie's "sand tropez".
2. allow drying time, then continue with the second color [essie's "blanc"] by placing the brush slightly above the cuticle line [leaving room for the exposed "rim" color] and painting halfway up the nail.
3. next, place the brush slightly below the top of the nail and paint inward to meet the lower half of color.
4. wait 5 minutes before adding the top coat to avoid bleeding of the two polishes.
5. and the top coat, drip dry [for speedy drying] and you're dooone!