another week, another manicure. the secret to a fresh DIY manicure is the combination of the following ingredients:
- glass of wine [if you're of age, of course]
- indie music [try this playlist on for size]
- after 10pm at night
just start painting, experimenting with colors, and be okay with making mistakes! this "undone manicure" is a deviation from my typical geometric manis... and a lot easier because you don't have to worry about straight lines!
- paint a light base color [2 coats]
- choose a complimenting darker shade. place the brush on the outer edge of the nail and quickly sweep inward.
- repeat these brush strokes as you move up the entire side of the nail.
- switch sides and repeat the motion from the previous side!
OPI's "baby it's 'coal' outside" and "fiercely fiona"
giddy up girls! get painting!